What Should I Look For in a Vacation Home at the Lake of the Ozarks?

You've realized that you have visited the Lake of the Ozarks enough now to know you just have to buy a second home or vacation home here. Who can blame you? It's beautiful here. Keep reading for a few things you should look for in particular when buying your vacation home. You also shouldn't look for your dream vacation home alone, an experienced real estate agent at the Lake of the Ozarks can guide you and help you to know what mistakes to avoid. Call Judi Cloyd, Pinnacle Real Estate Agent at 573-480-7376 if you'd like to find your dream vacation home at the Lake of the Ozarks.


What Should I Look For in a Vacation Home at the Lake of the Ozarks?


Factor #1
What side of the Lake this vacation home is on
Different sides of the Lake are known for different things. For example, if you'd like a vacation home on the quieter side of the Lake, then you'll probably want to consider buying in Camdenton. If you'd like to be closer to more lakefront bars and restaurants and be on a busier side of the Lake then you'll probably want to buy in Osage Beach. As a long time resident here, I can help guide you in the right direction.

Factor #2
How much this vacation home costs
Don't go over budget! Yes, it can be tempting sometimes to want to “spring for the big vacation home,” but resist. Vacation homes are meant to stay in and be stress-free. If you buy a vacation home that was over budget and you struggle to pay for it, then you won't be stress-free and that's wasn't the purpose of this purchase.

Factor #3
What “other costs” will be associated with this home
Make sure you know all your costs upfront, HOA fees, electric, water, trash, etc. - this should all be factored in.

Factor #4
How you will plan for emergencies
Who will take care of your vacation home while you are away? It's good to have someone in mind, just in case some sort of emergency happens, such as a storm causing damage to your vacation home.



Factor #5
If this home is likely to “rent out” well
Many people rent out their vacation homes as well as stay in them their selves. This can be a good way to help you pay your mortgage, so if you think this is something you might be interested in, have that in mind when searching.


Ready to Buy Your Vacation Home at the Lake of the Ozarks?


I'm ready to help you. As one of the best real estate agents at the Lake of the Ozarks, I can truly say that my passion is helping people find their dream lake lifestyles. I moved here myself so I can tell you first hand, living here is worth it or buying a vacation home is worth it. I moved to the Lake because my family had a summer cottage in Michigan on a beautiful lake, similar to Lake of the Ozarks. We spent every summer there and the experiences and memories are priceless. I knew I would someday find a way to live on a lake. My hope is that, through real estate, I can help others enjoy similar "Magical Memories." I love to fish, boat, golf and watch the sunrise and the sunset on the water. All of these things are possible here at Lake of the Ozarks. To look at some of the best vacation homes the Lake has to offer, call me at 573-480-7376.












Judi Cloyd, Pinnacle Real Estate Partners

5780 Osage Beach Pkwy Ste 112
Osage Beach, MO 65065


Mon-Fri 8:00-5:00
Weekends by Appointment


573-480-7376 : Judi@JudiAtTheLake.com

Comments

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at  Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Mr, Benjamin Email: 247officedept@gmail.com  He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Home Buying Options for Veterans

The Polar Plunge & Polar Bear Strut at the Lake of the Ozarks

St. Patrick's Day Events at the Lake of the Ozarks