New Year’s Resolutions to Follow to Get You Your Dream Home

Christmas will be here soon and then comes 2018! You’ve been dreaming about owning your dream home for years, but have never made the moves to really make it happen for yourself. 2018 feels like the year to make it happen, doesn’t it? There are some New Year’s resolutions you can make for yourself that can help you get your dream home in 2018. If you are looking to buy your dream home, the best real estate agent at the Lake of the Ozarks, Judi Cloyd is here for you! Keep reading for some sample New Year’s resolutions to follow to help get you your dream Lake home.


Sample New Year’s Resolutions to Follow to Help Get You Your Dream Home


New Year’s Resolution # 1I will decide what I want and make a list.


This is your DREAM HOME, so don’t settle for something that isn’t what you want. Make a list of the things you have to have in a home and stick by it. You don’t want to make a home purchase and commitment on something that doesn’t meet your needs.

New Year’s Resolution # 2I will get my savings in order, so I can comfortably afford my dream home.


When owning a home, it’s a good idea to have an emergency fund that can cover things you don’t expect, such as roofing issues or plumbing problems. You never know what can happen and it’s always nice to have a backup plan when you need it.


New Year’s Resolution # 3I will find my dream home in 2018.


There are many real estate listings out there to choose from and sometimes, narrowing them down can be difficult. Find a real estate agent at the Lake of the Ozarks you can trust, one who will sit down with you and answer any questions you may have about the properties you are looking at.

Kind Words from a Client


“What a professional, different than other realtors I have worked with in the past. Judi listened to what we wanted and found us our dream home! It was so simple, Judi makes buying or selling real estate FUN!! Wouldn't use anyone else.” – Jeff Bethurem



Looking to Find Your Dream Lake Home in 2018?


You need Judi Cloyd at your side. With over 13 years or real estate experience and the passion I have for the Lake of the Ozarks, I can help you find your dream Lake home. I can preview listings with you, so you’re not wasting your time. I can also walk you through the “buying process” and educate you on the current real estate market here at the Lake of the Ozarks. To view some of the best real estate listings at the Lake of the Ozarks, visit my website at www.JudiattheLake.com. If you have a question about one of my listings or would like to see it in person, call me at 573-490-7376. I wish you a Happy Holiday Season!











Judi Cloyd, Pinnacle Real Estate Partners

5780 Osage Beach Pkwy Ste 112
Osage Beach, MO 65065


Mon-Fri 8:00-5:00
Weekends by Appointment


573-480-7376 : Judi@JudiAtTheLake.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Buying Options for Veterans

The Polar Plunge & Polar Bear Strut at the Lake of the Ozarks

St. Patrick's Day Events at the Lake of the Ozarks