Get to Know Judi Cloyd

The first thing you need to know about me is that I truly LOVE helping my clients find their dream home at Lake of the Ozarks. It's delightful to help them find the perfect home at the right price. I personally enjoy living at the Lake of the Ozarks, myself, so i want to bring that joy to other people. I am a major Kansas City Chiefs football fan and I enjoy spending time on the Lake of the Ozarks with my grandkids. I love to go boating with my family. I enjoy getting to know my clients, so I want you to be able to get to know me.


Get to Know Judi Cloyd


Here's what I will do for you!


  • Educate you about the current real estate market
  • Help understand your needs
  • Be an active listener
  • Preview listings so I don't waste your time
  • Walk you through the "buying process"
  • Negotiate aggressively
  • Always call you back promptly
  • Show you properties until we fulfill your dream
  • Address all your questions and concerns
  • Treat you as a valued friend
  • Stay in touch as you enjoy your dream


Outside of Real Estate, I have an interesting background!


I was born in Indiana and graduated from Indiana University with a Degree in Forensic Studies and Psychology. I joined the Illinois Bureau Of Investigation, working Homicide, Organized Crime and Narcotics. I specialized in Undercover Naroctics Work.

I eventually left the IBI to start a family and moved to Quincy, IL . I served as President of the Quincy Area Committe for the Prevention of Child Abuse and started the "Toys To Go" Lending Library. I also worked as the Branch Manager of the Arthritis Foundation .

In 2003 it was time to follow my passion and move to the Lake. I became a realtor in 2003, and was selected Rookie of the Year in 2004!

Ready to Start Living The Fantastic Lake Life?


I hope you enjoyed getting to learn a little more about me in this blog. I enjoy getting to know my clients and staying touch with them even after I have found them their dream home at the Lake of the Ozarks. Whether you are looking to just have a vacation home to stay at when you visit the lake or you are looking to become a fulltime resident here, I can help you as one of the best real estate agents at the Lake of the Ozarks. In addition to being an incredible vacation spot in Missouri, The Lake of the Ozarks is such a great place to raise a family or retire to.  I can't wait to work with you and learn more about your dream home. To search through my real estate listings, visit my website at www.JudiattheLake.com. If you have any questions about any of the real estate listings you see, please do not hesitate to call me at 573-480-7376.















Judi Cloyd, Pinnacle Real Estate Partners


5780 Osage Beach Pkwy Ste 112
Osage Beach, MO 65065


Mon-Fri 8:00-5:00
Weekends by Appointment



573-480-7376 : Judi@JudiAtTheLake.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Buying Options for Veterans

The Polar Plunge & Polar Bear Strut at the Lake of the Ozarks

St. Patrick's Day Events at the Lake of the Ozarks