What I Can Do For You

Finding my clients their dream homes at the Lake of the Ozarks is my true passion. I make sure my clients feel good about the buying process and are happy with their purchase. While, I do help clients sell their home I specialize in assisting clients who are looking to buy a home. In this blog, I will discuss all of the services I can provide for you.



Education of the Current Real Estate Market

The real estate market can be tricky and confusing, especially to first time buyers. In my 10 years of experience I have developed the knowledge and credibility needed to not only find you your dream home, but to help you understand all of your real estate options and the current market status.

Walk Through of the Buying Process

When buying home, you must know the proper steps to go through in doing so. I will help you through. You must:

  • Have a plan for the down payment
  • Try to get pre-approved or pre-qualified
  • Decide on the prime location you want to live in
  • Figure out the MUST HAVES in your future dream home
  • Define your budget
This can be difficult at times, but it doesn't have to be. I am here to assist with any concerns or questions you may have





Negotiate Aggressively

When buying a home, you need a real estate agent at the Lake of the Ozarks, you can trust and that is on your side. I have the confidence and know how to negotiate the fairest price for you dream home and I am very dedicated when doing so.

Address All of Your Questions & Concerns

It is normal to have many questions and concerns when buying a home. It's a major purchase and life change. I will do everything I can to help make this process as stress free as possible while answering any questions that come up.

Stay in Touch After Property Purchase

I WANT to keep in touch with you even after I have found you your dream home at the Lake of the Ozarks and you have purchased it. I enjoy hearing about the magical lake memories you are making with your family and friends. I also want to make sure your home works for you and that you have comfortable settled in to your new home.




I start each day with a smile and a positive attitude and that is the type of relationship I like to share with my clients. There are only so many services I can list in just one blog post, so please feel free to call my office at 573-693-1300 with any inquiries or questions you may have. I am happy to answer and if I am unavailable at the time you called, I always call back promptly. To browse through any of our listings in the meantime, visit my website. As always, reach out to me if you are interested in one of them. I look forward to helping you find your dream home at the Lake of the Ozarks.











Judi Cloyd, Pinnacle Real Estate Partners
5780 Osage Beach Pkwy Ste 112
Osage Beach, MO 65065



Mon-Fri 8:00-5:00
Weekends by Appointment

573-480-7376 : Judi@JudiAtTheLake.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Buying Options for Veterans

The Polar Plunge & Polar Bear Strut at the Lake of the Ozarks

St. Patrick's Day Events at the Lake of the Ozarks