Welcome to My NEW Blog!

I will feature a NEW blog every week that will show you why I'm the BEST real estate agent to help you find your DREAM lake home! I represent my clients with honesty, integrity and a promise to meet their needs and achieve their goals. I will do so with enthusiasm and professionalism. I differentiate myself by being positive and LISTENING to my clients.



What I Will Do For You

I truly LOVE helping my clients find their dream home at the Lake of the Ozarks. It's so delightful to help them find the PERFECT home at the RIGHT price. I am an experienced real estate agent at the Lake of the Ozarks. I have been following my passion of real estate since 2003 and was selected Rookie of the Year in 2004. I will:

  • Educate you about the current real estate market
  • Understand your needs
  • Be an active listener
  • Preview listings so I don't waste your time
  • Walk you through the "buying process"
  • Negotiate aggressively
  • Always call you back promptly
  • Show you properties until we FULFILL your DREAM
  • Address all your questions and concerns
  • Treat you as a valued friend
  • Stay in touch as you enjoy your dream

Lake of the Ozark Real Estate

The Lake of the Ozarks, voted #1 Recreation Lake in the nation by USA Today is FILLED with remarkable real estate. Whether you are looking to BUY your dream home, a vacation rental or SELL your home, I can assist you. Browse through the impeccable listings we currently have at judi.propertiesinlakeoftheozarks.com.



My hope is that through finding you your dream home at the Lake of the Ozarks, I can help you enjoy your own "magical memories" at the Lake of the Ozarks. Let me help you create YOUR perfect lake lifestyle. Stay tuned for next weeks blog, June is Nation Homeowners month and I will be discussing the benefits of home ownership.





Judi Cloyd, Pinnacle Real Estate Partners
5780 Osage Beach Pkwy Ste 112
Osage Beach, MO 65065



Mon-Fri 8:00-5:00
Weekends by Appointment

573-480-7376 : Judi@JudiAtTheLake.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Buying Options for Veterans

The Polar Plunge & Polar Bear Strut at the Lake of the Ozarks

St. Patrick's Day Events at the Lake of the Ozarks